I was inspired and read thru the Black Georgia Crackers I-Google list that I marked as a favorite.
And here's what I did:
List your matrilineal – your mother, her mother…back to the first identifiable mother. NOTE: this is how the mitochondrial DNA is passed from generation to generation….
1. Beverly Jean Huggins Kirk b. 1-9-1954
2. Helen Marie Sipuel Huggins b. 7-25-1926
3. Martha Belle Smith (Cavers) Sipuel b. 1-09-1885 d. 03-17-1971
4. Lucinda Smith b. abt 1847 d. abt 1910
On my paternal side, the matrilineal line of my father is:
1. Pearlie Travis Morgan-Huggins b. 7-10-1900 d. 02-17-1968
2. Cornelia Salter b. 1873 d. 06-28-1952