Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 4: Our Homes

Describe the house in which you grew up. Was it big or small? What made it unique? Is it still there today?

Frederick, Tipton County, Oklahoma shows my 1st grade report card via yr 1959-1960 under Wanda Eviage... I notice the first 9weeks says  Readiness Period???  No Enrolled??  But I was being promoted! I attended the first, second and third grade in Frederick....school yr ending 1962.
Her also, is a picture of my Daddy's Hawkins Chapel COGIC congregation with me standing in the plaid shirt:  I think next to James... and my brother Orville has his hands folded in a white shirt.


 Via the fourth grade... Our family returned to 601 So. 1st Street in Chickasha, OK for my 4th-5th and sixth grades.



Mid-yr 1965, we moved to Oklahoma City, OK as a family of eight
Beginning 1965-66 School Year, I attended Millwood from the 7th - 9th Grade, OKC OK

Christmas @ 4916 N Wisconsin.... Happy & Merry
So... this what four of us looked like....


A Final Home for the Huggins Bunch was WOODRIDGE ...


No comments:

Post a Comment