Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Names, Names, Names ~ Three Scrabble Generations !

Hi There...  Fellow Bloggers....  This little idea appealed to me in one or two little junk-hunts I went on in 2014!

So I managed to buy TWO original boxed Scrabble games with plenty of letters to hurriedly.. last night... while watching TV... 

I jotted our family names -- From My Mom And Dad- six children.... and all of the grandchildren

SCRABBLE - in and of itself - is a word game in which two to four players score points by placing tiles -- each tile bears a single letter.   Place tiles onto a game-board which is divided into a 15 x 15 grid of squares.   Scrabble is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc (USA - 1999)  

I loved it.... I felt pretty competitive and smart.... (second to winning Monopoly) as a kid!

Prior to  1999- Scrabble was sold as a Milton Bradley Game... Click link for History of Scrabble..... I found out it became really popular in about abt 1986 --- along with Cabbage Patch Dolls

I think I mispelled Rahshaad.... and could not link my sister TANA.


No comments:

Post a Comment