Friday, September 4, 2009

Ancestors I Have Met

I'm making use of... and following the path of other posts: This week’s Genealogy Fun from Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings:

1) Write down which of your ancestors that you have met in person (yes, even if you were too young to remember them).

2) Tell us their names, where they lived, and their relationship to you in a blog post. . .

My paternal grandmother, Pearlie (Travis) Morgan Huggins (10 June 1900 - 27 Feb 1968). Her first granddaughter called her Mama Dooley... so the name stuck. She was born probably born in Lexington, Holmes Cty, MS; she died in a hospital in Chicago, Cook Cty, IL.

My maternal grandmother, Martha Bell (Smith) Sipuel Caver (09 Jan 1885 - 17 Mar 1971) , I believe she was born in Halley or Dermott, Chicot Cty, AR. She died of hip cancer in Oklahoma City, OK Cty, OK. She owned her home and property in Chickasha, Grady Cty, OK for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment