Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last Night: My Grandson asked me...

WHY WERE YOU SMILIN ? ? ? ?  Now, he repeatedly jumps on my back for a ride/throw-down.  This is as I place my pattern pieces on the floor before sewing....  I told him "You're getting heavy... you used to be just a baby!"
He jumped off, ran and grabbed the 11-17 inch birth photo of himself -- Just so happens I keep this treasure among his toy area, bottom shelf of bookshelf!  (Papa holding him, and I lay back grinning on the afternoon of 6-17-2005!  He's is wrapped with a cap on his head, eyes closed.   So we are beaming!)


SIDE-NOTE:  this is my following of Mavis Jones @ Georgia Black Quilters.... she mentioned:  Randy Seaver’s, Genea-Musings, Saturday Night Genealogy Fun. (I also lifted her quote about ancestry... thanks girlfriend!  You are quite inspiring.  Could we be play-relatives???

This week’s challenge is as follows:        Tell us about your "other" hobbies or interests outside of genealogy and family history research, writing, speaking, etc.   Write a blog post of your own, respond with a comment to this post, or add a comment on the Facebook version of this post

No comments:

Post a Comment