Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good facts running thru my mind! PLUS

FOR thirty years - I guess- that long ago.... my daddy hung a great big poster inside the Woodridge garage. About 40" x 60".... attesting to "...this is the Church of God in Christ!" I can hear the old song....."you cannot join in.... you have to be born in.... this is the Church of God in Christ!"

Quite a treasure.... I hopin it is still legible and not worn as the paper pictures are posted onto it. Where he got it from... I don't know. But I can see why I'm having this thirst to connect to those who have gone on before.

Anxious to get home and photograph the poster tonite. Really thinking of a way to scan and further preserve quite a few old papers daddy has on COGIC.

http://americanhistory.pppst.com/cottongin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment