Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THE OLD HOME PLACE ~ EASTER 2013

Almost the usual..... I reflected on my growing-up neighborhood in East Oklahoma City from 1965 to 1982...

So, I turned the corner onto 49the and Wisconsin....
 
and I see the large garage Daddy had built in the rear..... I see the converted one car garage that Daddy converted to a bedroom.... Howard Jr and the big boys
  I wonder if Daddy Planted the tree..... I might be able to compare a few older family pictures....

The pictures are a little gloomy on a cloudy day....  there are BARS placed on the front of the entrance.... again..... My Mississippi Daddy's idea of safety!   I was looking for a rose bush on the front bedroom window..... I'm pretty sure Daddy replanted half of that plant at Woodridge....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment